Upcoming events with Martin:
|Mon 25-Jul-2022 through Sun 31-Jul-2022||Martin will be at AirVenture 2022|
Oshkosh, WI (more info)
Recent news and blog articles:
- Where is N70TB?It’s June 2022, and I have not flown N70TB since early January. What in the world is going on that keeps me from flying my favorite Bonanza? I can’t share details yet, but I can tell you the Bonanza spent quite a while at Gardner Lowe Aviation in Peachtree City, GA (Atlanta Regional – Falcon […]
- Sun ‘n Fun 2022It is time for the world’s second-largest fly-in again! I am excited to be back in Lakeland, FL for Sun ‘n Fun, and I will be there from Tuesday to Friday this year. Here is a list of events I will be at:
- BPPP InstructionMartin has achieved accreditation in the BPPP Program (Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program) and can now provide the flight portion of your BPPP BEST or BPPP Focus training event. After you complete the computer-based ground training, we can fly in your aircraft to complete the BEST training which may help reduce the cost of your next […]
- 2021 Poster ProjectIt is with great pleasure that I can announce the 2021 Charity Fundraiser: the Oshkosh 2021 Charity Poster Project. Just like in 2019, four posters will be autographed by aviators popular on YouTube and Instagram and then auctioned off for to charitable organizations in August of this year. Read all about it here.
- Patrons Zoom CallAll patrons are invited to a Zoom call with Martin on Saturday July 17, 2021. Details have been sent via email to all active patrons, including a Zoom link and dial-in information. We’ll talk about upcoming video projects and Oshkosh, and there’ll be time for questions and answers. See you there!